Department of Management
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, Michigan State University, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, 2011
- MBA, Michigan State University, HR Management, 2005
- BA, University of Macedonia, International Economics and Politics, 2003
- Chris Rosen, Nikolaos Dimotakis, Michael Cole, Shannon Taylor, Lauren Simon, Troy Smith, and Chris Reina. (2020). "When challenges hinder: An investigation of when and how challenge stressors impact employee outcomes.". Journal of Applied Psychology. (105), 10, 1181–1206.
- Qiang (Sherry) Fu, L. M. Greco, A. C. Lennard, and N. Dimotakis. (2020). "Anxiety Responses to the Unfolding COVID-19 Crisis: Patterns of Change in the Experience of Prolonged Exposure to Stressors". Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Joel Koopman, James Conway, Nikolaos Dimotakis, Bennett J Tepper, Young Eun Lee, Steven G Rogelberg, and Robert B Lount. "Does CWB repair negative affective states, or generate them? Examining the moderating role of trait empathy.". Journal of Applied Psychology (Forthcoming).
- Bennett J. Tepper, Nikolaos Dimotakis, Lisa S. Lambert, Wongun Goo, Joel Koopman, Fadel Matta, and Heeman Park. (2018). "Examining follower responses to transformational leadership from a dynamic person-environment fit perspective.". Academy of Management Journal. (61), 4, 1343-1368.
- Nikolaos Dimotakis, Deb Mitchell, and Todd J. Maurer. (2017). "Assessment center feedback and future feedback seeking: Effects on career outcomes.". Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Remus Ilies, Ann Peng, Krishna Savani, and Nikolaos Dimotakis. (2013). "Guilty and helpful: An emotion-based reparatory model of voluntary work behavior". Journal of Applied Psychology. (98), 6, 1051-1059.
- Sean T Hannah, John M Schaubroeck, Ann Peng, Bruce J Avolio, Steve WJ Koslowski, Robert G Lord, Linda K Trevino, Nikolaos Dimotakis, and Joseph Doty. (2013). "Joint influences of individual and work unit abusive supervision on ethical intentions and behaviors: A moderated mediation model.". Journal of Applied Psychology. (98), 6, 579-592.
- Nikolaos Dimotakis, R. Ilies, and T. A. Judge. (2013). "Experience Sampling Methodology". New York: NY: Routledge/Psychology Press.
- Jennifer L. Spranger, Stephen M Colarelli, Nikolaos Dimotakis, Annalyn C. Jacob, and Richard D. Arvey. (2012). "Effects of Kin Density within Family-Owned Businesses". Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. (119), 2, 151-162.
- John M. Schaubroeck, Sean T. Hannah, Bruce J. Avolio, Steve W. J. Koslowski, Robert G. Lord, Linda K. Trevino, Nikolaos Dimotakis, and Ann Peng. (2012). "Embedding ethical leadership within and across organization levels". Academy of Management Journal. (55), 5, 1053-1078.
- Nikolaos Dimotakis, Robert B. Davison, and John R. Hollenbeck. (2012). "Team Structure and Regulatory Focus: The Impact of Regulatory Fit on Team Dynamics". Journal of Applied Psychology. (97), 2, 421-434.
- Nikolaos Dimotakis, Donald Conlon, and Remus Ilies. (2012). "The Mind and Heart of the Negotiator: Personality and Contextual Determinants of Cariac Arousal and Tangible and Intagible Outcomes in Negotiation". The Journal of Applied Psychology. (97), 1, 183-193.
- Nikolaos Dimotakis, Brent A. Scott, and Joel Koopman. (2011). "An Experience Sampling Investigation of Workplace Interactions, Affective States, and Employee Well-Being". Journal of Organizational Behavior. (32), 572-588.
- Timothy A Judge, Remus Ilies, and Nikolaos Dimotakis. (2010). "Are health and happiness the product of wisdom? The relationship of general mental ability to educational and occupational attainment, health, and well-being.". Journal of Applied Psychology. (95), 3, 454.
- Nikolaos Dimotakis, Remus Ilies, and Irene De Pater. (2010). "Psychological and Physiological Reactions to High Workloads: Implications for Well-Being". Personnel Psychology. 63, 407-436.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Associate Professor, August 2019
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Assistant Professor, August 2017
- Georgia State University, August 2011 - July 2017
- Michigan State University, Research Assistant, 2005
- Agricultural Bank of Greece, Human Resource Intern, 2004
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Assistant to the Special Advisor, 2002 - 2003
- MGMT 4543 (2 Semesters)
- MGMT 6553 (3 Semesters)
- BADM 6100 (4 Semesters)
|Spring 2021||MGMT 4543||24761||Human Resource Analytics|
|Spring 2021||MGMT 6553||31557||Advances Methods in Management Research III|
|Fall 2020||BADM 6100||72081||Seminar in Business Administration|
|Fall 2020||MGMT 6553||72104||Advances Methods in Management Research III|
|Summer 2020||BADM 6100||43956||Seminar in Business Administration|
|Spring 2020||MGMT 4543||25589||Human Resource Analytics|
|Spring 2020||MGMT 6553||31226||Structural Equation Modeling Applications in Business|
|Fall 2019||BADM 6100||71423||Advanced Methods in Management Research III|
|Fall 2019||BADM 6100||71649||Seminar in Business Administration|