Department of Finance
Assistant Professor and Greg Massy Fellow
STILLWATER, OK, OK 74078
- Ph D, University of Mississippi, Finance, 2016
- MS, Utah State University, Financial Economics, 2012
- BS, Utah State University, Finance, 2011
- Ryan Davis, Todd Griffith, Brian Roseman, and Serhat Yildiz. (2021). "The effects of exchange listing on market quality: Evidence from over-the-counter uplistings". Financial Review.
- Todd Griffith, Brian Roseman, and Danjue Shang. (2020). "The Effects of an Increase in Equity Tick Size on Stock and Option Transaction Costs". Journal of Banking and Finance. (114),
- Todd Griffith and Brian Roseman. (2019). "Making cents of tick sizes: The effect of the 2016 U.S. SEC tick size pilot on limit order book liquidity". Journal of Banking and Finance. (101), 104-121.
- Brian Roseman, Bonnie Van Ness, and Robert Van Ness. (2018). "Odd Lot trading in U.S. equities". Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance. (69), 125-133.
- Brian Roseman, Ryan Davis, Stephen Jurich, and Ethan Watson. (2018). "Short Selling and Price Clustering: Evidence from SEC Rule 201". Journal of Financial Services Research. (54), 3, 345-367.
- Brian Roseman, Stephen Jurich, and David Maslar. (2017). "Clearly Erroneous Executions". Journal of Financial Markets. (34), 16-30.
- Brian Roseman, Ryan Davis, Bonnie Van Ness, and Robert Van Ness. (2017). "Odd Lot Order Aggressiveness and Stealth Trading". Journal of Financial Research. (40), 249-281.
- Brian Roseman and Hardy Johnson. (2017). "One-Share Orders and Trades". Journal of Banking and Finance. (75), 109-117.
- Brian Roseman and Benjamin Blau. (2014). "The Reaction of European Credit Default Swap Spreads to the U.S. Credit Rating Downgrade". International Review of Economics and Finance. (34), 131-141.
Awards and Honors
- Conference on Asia-Pacific Financial Markets Best Paper Award (2021)
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor and Greg Massy Fellow, August 2021
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, August 2019 - August 2021
- California State University- Fullerton, Teaching, August 2016 - July 2019
- University of Mississippi, Teaching, 2016
- FIN 3113 (4 Semesters)
- FIN 4550 (4 Semesters)
- FIN 5550 (3 Semesters)
|Spring 2022||FIN 3113||22537||Finance|
|Fall 2021||FIN 4550||68434||Financial Data Analysis with Python|
|Fall 2021||FIN 5550||68432||Computational Finance|
|Spring 2021||FIN 3113||22829||Finance|
|Spring 2021||FIN 4550||28121||Financial Data Analysis with Python|
|Fall 2020||FIN 4550||70475||Financial Data Analysis with Python|
|Fall 2020||FIN 5550||70473||Special Topics in Finance|
|Spring 2020||FIN 3113||23293||Finance|
|Spring 2020||FIN 4550||30706||Financial Data Analysis with Python|
|Fall 2019||FIN 3113||63274||Finance|
|Fall 2019||FIN 5550||70956||Computational Finance|