- About Us
- About Us - Home
- Power of Personal
- Academic Departments
- Offices & Centers
- Deans & Leadership Team
- Honors and Awards
- Rankings and Recognitions
- About William S. Spears
- Map and Directions
- Our Building
- POP Alert
- Core Curriculum
- Spears School A-Z
- Pete's Pet Posse
- Degree Programs
- Watson Graduate School
- Online Learning
- Breakout Room Reservation
- I Am Building Project
- Building Floor Plans
- Wall Street Journal Access
- Future Students
- Apply Now!
Department of Finance
Assistant Professor, Spears School of Business
STILLWATER, OK 74078-4011
- Ph D, Rutgers Business School, Finance, 2014
- BA, Auburn University, Economics, 2008
- BS, Auburn University, Finance, 2008
- Na Dai and Louis R. Piccotti. "Required Return on Equity When Capital Structure is Dynamic". Financial Management (Forthcoming).
- Louis R. Piccotti. (2018). "ETF premiums and liquidity segmentation". Financial Review. (53), 117-152.
- Louis R. Piccotti. (2018). "Jumps, Cojumps, and Efficiency in the Foreign Exchange". Journal of Banking and Finance. (87), 49-67.
- Dilip Patro, Louis R. Piccotti, and Yangru Wu. (2017). "Exploiting closed-end fund discounts: a systematic examination of alphas". Journal of Financial Research. (40), 223-248.
- Louis R. Piccotti. (2017). "Financial contagion risk and the stochastic discount factor". Journal of Banking and Finance. (77), 230-248.
- Louis R. Piccotti. (2016). "Pricing errors and the geography of trade in the foreign exchange market". Journal of Financial Markets. (28), 46-69.
- Louis R. Piccotti. (2015). "Information shares of two parallel currency options markets: trading costs versus transparency/tradability". Journal of Empirical Finance. (32), 210-229.
Awards and Honors
- Best Paper Award: Semi-finalist (2014)
- Doctoral Research Award (2010)
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, Spears School of Business, August 2018
- University at Albany, Assistant Professor, School of Business, 2014 - 2018
- FIN 5550 (1 Semester)
- FIN 5883 (1 Semester)
|Spring 2019||FIN 5550||30978||Bond Markets|
|Spring 2019||FIN 5883||30821||Quantitative Financial Applications|