- About Us
- About Us - Home
- Power of Personal
- Academic Departments
- Offices & Centers
- Deans & Leadership Team
- Honors and Awards
- Rankings and Recognitions
- About William S. Spears
- Map and Directions
- Our Building
- POP Alert
- Core Curriculum
- Spears School A-Z
- Pete's Pet Posse
- Degree Programs
- Watson Graduate School
- Online Learning
- Breakout Room Reservation
- I Am Building Project
- Building Floor Plans
- Wall Street Journal Access
- Future Students
- Apply Now!
Department of Management Science & Information Systems
Assisstant Professor, Spears School of Business
STILLWATER, OK 74078-4011
- Ph D, Louisiana State University, Business Administration, 2016
- MS, Southern University and A & M, Computer Science, 2011
- BS, Louisiana State University, Information Systems and Decision Sciences, 2004
- Corey W. Baham. "Implementing Scrum Wholesale in the Classroom". Journal of Information Systems Education (Forthcoming).
- J. Gerow, Corey W. Baham, and J. Rodgers. (2018). "Quantum Information Systems: Harnessing Individual and Group Energy to Create Competitive Advantage". Proceedings of the Association for Information Systems.
- C. Baham, R. Hirschheim, A. Calderon, and V. Kisekka. (2017). "An Agile Methodology for IT Disaster Recovery of Complex Systems". Journal of Management Information Systems.
- C. Baham. (2017). "Exploring the Relationship between Perceptions of Agile Software Development and Technical Debt". Americas Conference on Information Systems.
- C. Baham, A. Calderon, and R. Hirschheim. (2017). "Applying a Layered Approach to Disaster Recovery". Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
- M. Porter, C. Dadzie, and C. Baham. (2016). "Uncovering the Role of Helpfulness in eWOM effects". Society for Marketing Advances Conference.
- C. Baham. (2016). "The Impact of Organizational Culture and Structure on the Routinization of Agile Software Development Methodologies". Americas Conference on Information Systems.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assisstant Professor, Spears School of Business, 2016
- Louisiana State University, Graduate Assistant, 2014 - 2016
- Louisiana State University, Academic Center for Student Athletes, Tutor, 2015 - 2015
- BCBSLA, Research Consultant, 2014 - 2014
- Amedisys, Inc., Business Intelligence Intern, 2013 - 2014
- Bethany Support, Network and Infrastructure Engineer, 2011 - 2013
- Baker Parish High School, Computer Science Instructor, 2005 - 2010
- MSIS 4003 (11 Semesters)
- MSIS 6333 (1 Semester)
|Spring 2019||MSIS 4003||22294||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Spring 2019||MSIS 6333||28439||Overview of MSIS (Qualitative) Research|
|Fall 2018||MSIS 4003||62471||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Fall 2018||MSIS 4003||65590||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Spring 2018||MSIS 4003||22703||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Spring 2018||MSIS 4003||27057||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Fall 2017||MSIS 4003||62890||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Fall 2017||MSIS 4003||66559||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Spring 2017||MSIS 4003||23119||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Spring 2017||MSIS 4003||28081||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Fall 2016||MSIS 4003||63389||Systems Analysis and Design|
|Fall 2016||MSIS 4003||67620||Systems Analysis and Design|