Department of Finance
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, University of Georgia, Finance, 2016
- BS, University of Missouri, Finance, 2007
- Gregory Eaton, Feng Guo, Tingting Liu, and Micah Officer. "Peer Selection and Valuation in Mergers and Acquisitions". Journal of Financial Economics (Forthcoming).
- Gregory Eaton, Tingting Liu, and Micah Officer. (2021). "Rethinking Measures of M&A Deal Premiums". Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
- Gregory Eaton, Paul Irvine, and Tingting Liu. (2021). "Measuring Institutional Trading Costs and the Implications for Finance Research: The Case of Tick Size Reductions". Journal of Financial Economics.
- Gregory Eaton, Yong Chen, and Bradley Paye. (2018). "Micro(structure) before Macro? The Predictive Power of Aggregate Illiquidity for Stock Returns and Economic Activity". Journal of Financial Economics.
- Gregory Eaton and Bradley Paye. (2017). "Payout Yields and Stock Return Predictability: How Important is the Measure of Cash Flow?". Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, 2016