Department of Management
Aso Prof/Spears Prof
STILLWATER, OK 74078-4011
BiographyLindsey M. Greco is an Assistant Professor in the Management Department of Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University. Her interests include counterproductive work behavior, social identity at work, and research methods; her research currently appears in the Journal of Applied Psychology and The Leadership Quarterly.
- Ph D, University of Iowa, Business Administration, 2016
- MA, Western Kentucky University, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, 2011
- BS, University of Georgia, Psychology, 2007
- Lindsey M. Greco, Jeanine P. Porck, Sheryl L. Walter, Alex J. Scrimpshire, and Anna Zabinski. (2022). "A Meta-analytic Review of Identification at Work: Relative Contribution of Team, Organizational, and Professional Identification". Journal of Applied Psychology. (107), 5, 795–830.
- L. M. Greco, J. P. Porck, S. L. Walter, A. J. Scrimpshire, and A. Zabinski. (2021). "A Meta-analytic Review of Identification at Work: Relative Contribution of Team, Organizational, and Professional Identification. ". Journal of Applied Psychology.
- A. D. Hill, S. G. Johnson, L. M. Greco, E. H. O'Boyle, and S. L. Walter. (2021). "Endogeneity: A Review and Agenda for The Methodology-Practice Divide Affecting Micro and Macro Research. ". Journal of Management. (47), 105-143.
- K. Sanders, M. L. Kraimer, L. M. Greco, F. P. Morgeson, P. S. Budhwar, J. Sun, H. Shipton, and X. Sang. (2021). "Why academics attend conferences? An extended career self-management framework. ". Human Resource Management Review.
- Q. Fu, L. M. Greco, A. C. Lennard, and N. Dimotakis. (2020). "Anxiety Responses to the Unfolding COVID-19 Crisis: Patterns of Change in the Experience of Prolonged Exposure to Stressors". Journal of Applied Psychology.
- R. K. Purvanova, S. D. Charlier, C. J. Reeves, and L. M. Greco. (2020). "Who Emerges into Virtual Team Leadership Roles? The Role of Achievement and Ascription Antecedents for Leadership Emergence Across the Virtuality Spectrum.". Journal of Business and Psychology. (36), 713-733.
- L. M. Greco and M. L. Kraimer. (2020). "Goal-Setting in The Career Management Process: An Identity Theory Perspective". Journal of Applied Psychology. (105), 40-57.
- L. M. Greco, J. A. Whitson, E. H. O'Boyle, C. S. Wang, and J. Kim. (2019). "An Eye for an Eye? A Meta-Analysis of Negative Reciprocity in Organizations". Journal of Applied Psychology. (104), 1117-1143.
- M. L. Kraimer, L. M. Greco, S. E. Seibert, and L. D. Sargent. (2019). "An investigation of Academic Career success: The new tempo of academic life.". Academy of Management Learning & Education. (18), 128-152.
- L. M. Greco, S. D. Charlier, and K. G. Brown. (2018). "Trading off learning and performance: Exploration and exploitation at work.". Human Resource Management Review. (29), 179-195.
- L. M. Greco, E. H. O'Boyle, B. S. Cockburn, and Z. Yuan. (2017). "Meta-analysis of Coefficient Alpha: A Reliability Generalization Study". Journal of Management Studies. (55), 583-618.
- S. D. Charlier, G. L. Stewart, L. M. Greco, and C. J. Reeves. (2016). "Emergent leadership in virtual teams: A multilevel investigation of individual communication and team dispersion antecedents. ". Leadership Quarterly. (27), 745-764.
- L. M. Greco, E. H. O'Boyle, and S. L. Walter. (2015). "Absence of malice: A meta-analysis of nonresponse bias in counterproductive work behavior research". Journal of Applied Psychology. (100), 75-97.
- S.D. Charlier, G.W. Giumetti, C.J. Reeves, and L. M. Greco. (2015). "Workplace Cyberdeviance. In G. Hertel, D. Stone, R. Johnson, & J. Passmore (Eds.) Handbook of the Psychology of the Internet @ Work". Wiley/Blackwell.