Department of Management
Assistant Professor, Management
STILLWATER, OK 74078-4011
BiographyLindsey M. Greco is an Assistant Professor in the Management Department of Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University. Her interests include counterproductive work behavior, social identity at work, and research methods; her research currently appears in the Journal of Applied Psychology and The Leadership Quarterly.
- Ph D, University of Iowa, Business Administration, 2016
- MA, Western Kentucky University, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, 2011
- BS, University of Georgia, Psychology, 2007
- Lindsey M. Greco, Maria L. Kraimer, and . "Goal-Setting in The Career Management Process: An Identity Theory Perspective". Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Lindsey M. Greco, Jennifer A Whitson, Ernest H O'Boyle, Cynthia S. Wang, and Joongseo Kim. "An Eye for an Eye? A Meta-Analysis of Negative Reciprocity in Organizations". Washington, DC: Journal of Applied Psychology (Forthcoming).
- M. Kraimer, Lindsey M. Greco, L. Seibert, and L. Sargent. (2018). "An investigation of Academic Career success: The new tempo of academic life.". Academy of Management Learning & Education.
- Lindsey M. Greco, S. D. Charlier, and K. G. Brown. "Trading off learning and performance: Exploration and exploitation at work.". Human Resource Management Review (Forthcoming).
- Lindsey M. Greco, E.H. O'Boyle, B.S. Cockburn, and Z. Yuan. (2017). "Meta‐Analysis of Coefficient Alpha: A Reliability Generalization Study". Journal of Management Studies.
- S.D. Charlier, G. L. Stewart, Lindsey M. Greco, and C.J. Reeves. (2016). "Emergent leadership in virtual teams: A multilevel investigation of communication and team configuration antecedents". The Leadership Quarterly. (27), 5, 745-764.
- Lindsey M. Greco, E.H. O'Boyle, and S.L. Walter. (2015). "Absence of malice: A meta-analysis of nonresponse bias in counterproductive work behavior research". Journal of Applied Psychology. (100), 75-97.
- S.D. Charlier, G.W. Giumetti, C.J. Reeves, and Lindsey M. Greco. (2015). "Workplace Cyberdeviance. In G. Hertel, D. Stone, R. Johnson, & J. Passmore (Eds.) Handbook of the Psychology of the Internet @ Work". Wiley/Blackwell.
- E.L. Shoenfelt, Lindsey M. Greco, A.L. Meador, D.M. Normansell, and J.T. Tucker. (2011). "Identifying and developing adaptive expertise for LDAC in Army ROTC Cadets". Proceedings of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology. 44-45.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, Management, July 2016
- University of Iowa, Graduate Research Assistant, 2012 - 2013
- The Photizo Group, Market Research Internship , 2010 - 2011
- Western Kentucky University, Research Assistant, 2009 - 2011
- University of Georgia, Research Assistant, 2006 - 2007