- About Us
- About Us - Home
- Power of Personal
- Academic Departments
- Offices & Centers
- Deans & Leadership Team
- Honors and Awards
- Rankings and Recognitions
- About William S. Spears
- Map and Directions
- Our New Building
- POP Alert
- Core Curriculum
- Spears School A-Z
- Pete's Pet Posse
- Degree Programs
- Watson Graduate School
- Online Learning
- Breakout Room Reservation
- I Am Building Project
- Building Floor Plans
- Wall Street Journal Access
- New Building
- Apply Now!
School of Marketing & International Business
Clinical Assistant Professor
STILLWATER, OK 74074
- Ph D, University of Southern California, Business Administration, Marketing, 2008
- MA, State University of New York – Buffalo, Economics, 2004
- MBA, Fore School of Management, India, Masters of Business Administration, 1997
- BA, Lady Shriram College, University of Delhi, India, Economics, 1995
- Ann Mirabito, C. Otnes, E. Crosby, D. Wooten, J. Machin, C. Pullig, N. Adkins, S. Dunnett, K. Hamilton, K. Thomas, M. Yeh, C. Davis, J. Gollnhofer, Aditi Grover, j. Matias, N. Mitchell, E. Ndichu, N. Sayarh, and S. Velagaleti. (2016). "The Stigma Turbine: A Theoretical Framework for Conceptualizing and Contextualizing Marketplace Stigma". Journal of Public Policy and Marketing. (35), 2, 170-184.
- Aditi Grover, Jeff Foreman, and Mardie Burckes-Miller. (2016). "“Infecting” those we care about: social network effects on body image". International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing. (10), 3, 323-338.
- Aditi Grover, Mardie Miller, and Kristen Cowan. (2016). "Global Luxury Branding and Consumer Well-Being: the Twain (Shall) Meet". Proceedings of the Global Marketing Conference, Hong Kong. 348-352.
- Jeff Foreman, Meng-Hua Hsieh, and Aditi Grover. (2015). "Metaphors in Prescription Drug Advertising: Analysis of Message Transfer and Consumer Imagination". San Antonio, TX: Proceedings of the Society for Marketing Advances.
- Aditi Grover. (2013). "Born or Reinvented in the “Foreign” land?: Examining Brands and their Country–of-Origin". Case Study in the book “CB”, 5th Edition by Babin and Harris. 5th,
- I M Martin, M A Kamins, D M Pirouz, S W Davis, K L Haws, A M Mirabito, S Mukherjee, J M Rapp, and Aditi Grover. (2013). "On the Road to Addiction: The Facilitative and Preventive Roles of Marketing Cues". Journal of Business Research. (66), 1214-1226.
- Jeff Foreman and Aditi Grover. (2013). "The impact of visual metaphors on consumers' understanding of prescription drug benefit and risk information in advertisements". Hilton Head, SC: Proceedings of the Society for Marketing Advances.
- T. Chandler, J. Foreman, Aditi Grover, and K. Hood. (2012). "Fear and Flow: Climging the Bugaboos". British Columbia, Canada: Association of Consumer Research Conference.
- Aditi Grover. (2012). "Mapping the Rate of Energy Efficiency Adoption to Consumer Psychological Traits: A Conceptual Framework". Warsaw, Poland: Proceedings at the International Association for Research in Economic Psychology (IAREP). 320.
- Aditi Grover and Phil Ramsey. (2012). "Relative National Identification, Oneness, and Product Evaluations,” In Globalization and the Cosmopolitan Consumer". NY: New York: Melvin Prince (Ed.), Business Expert Press.
- Aditi Grover, Jeffrey Foreman, and Mardie-Milner Burckes. (2012). "‘Infecting’ Those We Care About: Social Network Effects on Body Image". Atlanta, GA: Proceedings of the Marketing and Public Policy Conference, 7th-9th June. 96-98.
- Aditi Grover. (2011). "A Cross-Category Beverage Choice Model: A Need-Based Multi-Attribute Utility Approach". Academy of Marketing Studies Journal. (15), 1, 113-128.
- Aditi Grover. (2011). "An Attributional Basis for Evaluating the Free Will of Young Smokers". Reims Management School, Reims, France: Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Science World Marketing Congress. 209-210,
- Aditi Grover, M A Kamins, I M Martin, S W Davis, K L Haws, A M Mirabito, S Mukherjee, D M Pirouz, and J M Rapp. (2011). "From Use to Abuse: When Everyday Consumption Behaviours Morph into Addictive Consumption Behaviour". Journal of Research for Consumers: Special Issue for Transformative Consumer Research. 19, 1-8.
- Aditi Grover and David W. Stewart. (2011). "Social Media Tools: What are our Universities doing?". Global Business & Economics Anthology. (1), 1553-1392,
- Aditi Grover. (2011). "Truth Lies in the Eyes of the Beholder: Evaluating Smokers and Nonsmokers Receptivity of the Truth Campaign". Academy of Health Care Management Journal. (7), 2, 89-102.
- Aditi Grover and David W. Stewart. (2010). "Defining Interactive Social Media in an Educational Context". Charles Wankel (Ed.), Cutting-edge Social Media Approaches to Business Education: Teaching with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Second Life, and Blogs. (Information Age Publishing.
- Aditi Grover. (2010). "Role of Race in Influencing Smokers' Attitudes and Behavior: An Exploratory Study for African-American and White Adolescents". Academy of Health Care Management Journal. (6), 2, 41-56.
- Aditi Grover. (2010). "Role of Race in Influencing Smokers' Attitudes and Behavior: An Exploratory Study for African-American and White Adolescents". Las Vegas, NV: Proceedings of the Academy of Health Care Management. (7), 2, 25-27.
- Aditi Grover. (2010). "Truth Lies in the Eyes of the Beholder: Evaluating Smokers and Nonsmokers Receptivity of the Truth Campaign". Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Studies. (15), 2, 16-23.
- I.M. Martin, Michael Kamins, and Aditi Grover. (2009). "The Dilemma of Social Smokers Believing that they are not Smokers". Marketing and Public Policy Conference Proceedings. (19), 174.
- Aditi Grover. (2008). "When the Loss of Free Will Can Be Costly: a Novel Approach to an Anti-Smoking Campaign". Association for Consumer Research, Duluth, MN: NA - Advances in Consumer Research Volume 35, eds. Angela Y. Lee and Dilip Soman. (35), 739-740,
- Aditi Grover. (2006). "Economic Rights in Canada and the United States". University of Pennsylvania Press .
- David W. Stewart, Jon Morris, and Aditi Grover. (2006). "Emotion in Advertising,” in Tim Ambler and Gerard Tellis (Eds.), Handbook of Advertising". Armonk, NY: M. E. Sharpe.
Awards and Honors
- Distinguished Research Award (2010)
- Fellow (2010)
- University of Southern California Doctoral Fellowship (2008)
- Internationalization Doctoral Consortium, Fellow (2006)
- University of Houston Doctoral Symposium (2006)
- Bhavisya Jyoti Scholarship (1992)
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Clinical Assistant Professor, 2014
- Plymouth State University, Assistant Professor, Marketing, 2008 - 2014
- This I Believe, Louisville, Kentucky, Intern, September 2011 - May 2012
- S. B. Billimoria & Co., New Delhi, India, Senior Consultant, 2000 - 2002
- Escorts Limited, Faridabad, India, Senior Manager, 1997 - 2000
- Eicher Tractors Limited, New Delhi, India, Summer Internship, 1996 - 1996
- MKTG 3433 (7 Semesters)
- MKTG 4333 (12 Semesters)
- MKTG 4550 (1 Semester)
- MKTG 4343 (6 Semesters)
- MKTG 3213 (7 Semesters)
- MKTG 3613 (1 Semester)
|Fall 2018||MKTG 3433||63667||Promotional Strategy|
|Fall 2018||MKTG 4333||63671||Marketing Research|
|Fall 2018||MKTG 4550||66709||Interacting with Customers I|
|Summer 2018||MKTG 4343||40973||Brand Marketing|
|Spring 2018||MKTG 3213||23058||Marketing (S)|
|Spring 2018||MKTG 4333||22718||Marketing Research|
|Spring 2018||MKTG 4333||23176||Marketing Research|
|Fall 2017||MKTG 3213||64274||Marketing (S)|
|Fall 2017||MKTG 3433||64307||Promotional Strategy|
|Fall 2017||MKTG 4333||64311||Marketing Research|
|Fall 2017||MKTG 4343||69895||Brand Marketing|
|Summer 2017||MKTG 4343||41074||Brand Marketing|
|Spring 2017||MKTG 3213||23507||Marketing|
|Spring 2017||MKTG 3213||23508||Marketing|
|Spring 2017||MKTG 4333||23640||Marketing Research|
|Spring 2017||MKTG 4343||23138||Brand Marketing|
|Fall 2016||MKTG 3433||64986||Promotional Strategy|
|Fall 2016||MKTG 4333||64990||Marketing Research|
|Fall 2016||MKTG 4333||65314||Marketing Research|
|Summer 2016||MKTG 4343||831||BRAND MARKETING|
|Spring 2016||MKTG 3213||801||MARKETING|
|Spring 2016||MKTG 3213||802||MARKETING|
|Spring 2016||MKTG 4333||4||MARKETING RESEARCH|
|Spring 2016||MKTG 4333||801||MARKETING RESEARCH|
|Fall 2015||MKTG 3433||801||PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY|
|Fall 2015||MKTG 4333||6||MARKETING RESEARCH|
|Fall 2015||MKTG 4333||801||MARKETING RESEARCH|
|Spring 2015||MKTG 3213||801||MARKETING|
|Spring 2015||MKTG 4333||801||MARKETING RESEARCH|
|Spring 2015||MKTG 4343||801||BRAND MARKETING|
|Fall 2014||MKTG 3433||1||PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY|
|Fall 2014||MKTG 3433||2||PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY|
|Fall 2014||MKTG 3433||801||PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY|
|Fall 2014||MKTG 3613||801||RETAILING MANAGEMENT|