Department of Management Science & Information Systems
Visiting Assistant Professor
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ali Bagheri, J Wang, F Qiu, and C Zhao. "Resilient transmission hardening planning in a high renewable penetration era". IEEE Transactions on Power Systems (Forthcoming).
- Ali Bagheri, J Wang, and C Zhao. (2017). "Data-driven stochastic transmission expansion planning". IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. 3461-3470.
- Ali Bagheri and M Zandieh. (2011). "Bi-criteria flexible job-shop scheduling with sequence-dependent setup times—Variable neighborhood search approac". Journal of Manufacturing Systems. (30), 1, 8-15.
- M Amiri, M Zandieh, M Yazdani, and Ali Bagheri. (2010). "A variable neighborhood search algorithm for the flexible job-shop scheduling problem". International Journal of Production Research. (48), 19, 5673-5689.
- Ali Bagheri, M Zandieh, I Mahdavi, and M Yazdani. (2010). "An artificial immune algorithm for the flexible job-shop scheduling problem". Future Generation Computer System. (26), 4, 533-541.
- M Zandieh, I Mahdavi, and Ali Bagheri. (2008). "Solving the flexible job-shop scheduling problem by a genetic algorithm". Journal of Applied Sciences. (8), 24, 4650-4655.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Visiting Assistant Professor, 2018
- Oklahoma State University, Graduate Teaching Assistant, August 2014 - May 2016
- Zarif Mosavar Industrial Group, System Analyst, December 2012 - July 2014
- Ashrafi Isfahani University, Lecturer, August 2009 - May 2012
- Raad Manufacturing Company, Industrial Engineer, December 2008 - June 2011
- MSIS 3223 (10 Semesters)
|Spring 2020||MSIS 3223||22014||Principles of Data Analytics|
|Spring 2020||MSIS 3223||22017||Principles of Data Analytics|
|Spring 2020||MSIS 3223||22025||Principles of Data Analytics|
|Fall 2019||MSIS 3223||62237||Principles of Data Analytics|
|Fall 2019||MSIS 3223||63325||Principles of Data Analytics|
|Fall 2019||MSIS 3223||63326||Principles of Data Analytics|
|Summer 2019||MSIS 3223||41693||Operation Analytics|
|Spring 2019||MSIS 3223||22278||Operation Analytics|
|Spring 2019||MSIS 3223||22281||Operation Analytics|
|Spring 2019||MSIS 3223||22289||Operation Analytics|