- About Us
- About Us - Home
- Power of Personal
- Academic Departments
- Offices & Centers
- Deans & Leadership Team
- Honors and Awards
- Rankings and Recognitions
- About William S. Spears
- Map and Directions
- Our Building
- Core Curriculum
- Spears School A-Z
- Pete's Pet Posse
- Degree Programs
- Watson Graduate School
- Online Learning
- Breakout Room Reservation
- I Am Building Project
- Building Floor Plans
- Future Students
- Apply Now!
Department of Management Science & Information Systems
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, University of Arkansas, Business Administration, 2013
- BS, Brigham Young University, Information Systems, 2008
- MS, Brigham Young University, Information Systems Management, 2008
- Pankush Kalgotra, Ramesh Sharda, Bryan I. Hammer, and David Albert. (2019). "Sensor Analytics for Interpretation of EKG Signals Expert Systems With Applications". Expert Systems with Applications. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2018.12.056.
- Bryan I. Hammer, Tianjian Zhang, Forough Nasirpouri, and Rupesh Agrawal. (2019). "Psychological Contract Violation and Sharing Intention on Facebook". Proceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS).
- Behrooz Davazdahemami, Bryan I. Hammer, Andy Luse, and Pankush Kalgotra. (2018). "The Role of Parallelism in Resolving the Privacy Paradox of Information Disclosure in Social Networks". International Conference on Information Systems.
- Taha Havakhor, T. Zhang, and Bryan I. Hammer. "The Business Value of Engaging in Counter-Breach Initiatives". Proceedings of the Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) (Forthcoming).
- Andy Luse and Bryan I. Hammer. (2017). "High School Introductory Programming on Raspberry Pi Made From Scratch". International Journal of People-Oriented Programming. (6), 2,
- Behrooz Davazdahemami, Bryan I. Hammer, and Amr Soror. (2016). "Addiction to Mobile Phone or Addiction through Mobile Phone?". Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Kalgotra Pankush, Ramesh Sharda, Bryan I. Hammer, and William Paiva. (2016). "Can a Smartphone be a Personal Doctor? Diagnosing Heart Conditions on Smartphones". Proceedings of the Oklahoma State University Research Week.
- Nan Peter Liang, Bryan I. Hammer, and Jacob Pearson. (2016). "Linguistic Network Analysis of Online Reviews: A Deception Detection Study". Proceedings of The Decision Sciences Institute.
- Paul B Lowry, John D'Arcy, Bryan I. Hammer, and Gregory D Moody. (2016). "‘‘Cargo Cult” science in traditional organization and information systems survey research: A case for using nontraditional methods of data collection, including Mechanical Turk and online panels". Amsterdam: Journal of Strategic Information Systems. (25), 3, 232-240. 09638687.
- Pankush Kalgotra, Ramesh Sharda, and Bryan I. Hammer. (2015). "Predicting Number of Patient Admission Days Using Disease Network". Proceedings of the INFORMS Healthcare.
- Amr Soror, Bryan I. Hammer, Zachary R. Steelman, Fred Davis, and Moez Limayem. (2015). "Good Habits Gone Bad: Explaining Negative Consequences Associated with the Use of Mobile Phones from a Dual-Systems Perspective". Information Systems Journal. (25), 4,
- Z. Steelman, Bryan I. Hammer, and M. Limayem. (2014). "Data Collection in the Digital Age: Innovative Alternatives to Student Sampling". MIS Quarterly. (38), 2,
- Bryan I. Hammer and Nicholas Lockwood. (2013). "How Privacy-Related Behavior is Induced by the Behavioral Activation and Inhibition Systems". Proceedings of the Gmunden Retreat on NeuroIS.
- P.B. Lowry, N. Twyman, J. Gaskin, Bryan I. Hammer, A. Bailey, and T.L. Roberts. (2013). "Taking "Fun and Games" Seriously: Proposing the Hedonic-Motivation System Adoption Model (HMSAM)". Journal of the Association for Information Systems. (14), 11, 617-671.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, 2014
- Oklahoma State University, Visiting Assistant Professor, 2013 - 2014
- University of Arkansas, Instructor, August 2012 - May 2013
- Brigham Young University Office of Compliance and Audit, Deputy CSR, 2004 - 2007
- Brigham Young University BYUSA Web Consulting, Web Consultant, 2002 - 2004
- GE Medical Systems, Assistant Network Technician, 1999