Michael and Anne Greenwood Center for Online Excellence
Adjunct, Spears School of Business
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, Oklahoma State University, Organizational Behavior, 2012
- MBA, Arizona State University, 2002
- BBA, Oklahoma Baptist University, Finance, 1998
- Matt Bowler, Jeffrey Paul, Mark Gavin, and Toby Joplin. (2018). "Understanding Trust Transference between Leaders, Followers, and Coworkers: Testing Two Three-Way Interactions". Pittsburg, KS: Journal of Managerial Issues. (30), 3,
- Matt Bowler, Jeffrey Paul, and J.R.B. Halbesleben. (2017). "LMX and attributions of organizational citizenship behavior motives: When is citizenship perceived as brownnosing?". Journal of Business and Psychology. 1-41.
- M.D. Laird, J.J. Zboja, and Jeffrey Paul. (2017). "This is not what I saw on HGTV!". The Case Research Journal.
- Jeffrey Paul, M.D. Laird, and S. Tune. (2016). "Autism at work: Calvin's journey of living and working with autism". Journal of Business and Management.
- Craig Wallace, Bryan Edwards, M. S. Christian, Jeffrey Paul, M.J. Burke, and Gabi M Eissa. (2016). "Change the referent? A meta-analytic investigation of direct and referent-shift consensus models for organizational climate". Journal of Management. (40), 1-24.
- Aaron D. Hill, Craig Wallace, Jason Ridge, Paul Johnson, Jeffrey Paul, and Tracy Suter. (2014). "Innovation and Effectiveness of Co-Founded Ventures: A Process Model.". Journal of Business and Psychology. (29), 1, 145-159. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10869-013-9306-9/fulltext.html.
- Federico Aime, S.E. Humphrey, D.S. DeRue, and Jeffrey Paul. (2014). "The riddle of heterarchy: Power transitions in cross-functional teams". Academy of Management Journal. (57), 2,
- Craig Wallace, Ronald Landis, Stephen Vodanovich, and Jeffrey Paul. (2012). "Occupational Safety. Chapter in N. Schmidt (Ed.) Oxford Handbook of Assessment and Selection". Oxford University Press (Forthcoming).
- Craig Wallace, Paul Johnson, Kimberly Mathe, and Jeffrey Paul. (2011). "Structural and Psychological Empowerment Climates, Performance, and the Moderating Role of Shared Felt Accountability: A Managerial Perspective". Journal of Applied Psychology. (96), 840-850.
- Matt Bowler, J.R.B. Halbesleben, and Jeffrey Paul. (2010). "If You’re Close with the Leader, You Must be a Brownnose: The Role of Leader-Member Relationships in Follower, Leader, and Coworker Attributions of Organizational Citizenship Behavior Motives". Maryland Heights MO: Human Resource Management Review.
- Jeffrey Paul, Matt Bowler, and Mark Gavin. (2009). "Boundary Conditions of Trust Transference Between Leaders, Followers, and Coworkers". Ashville, NC: Proceedings of the Southern Management Association.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Adjunct, Spears School of Business, October 2017
- Lilis Energy Inc., Oil/Gas Top Management Team, 2016
- The University of Tulsa, Assistant Professor, Collins College of Business, June 2013 - December 2016
- Illinois State University, Assistant Professor, College of Business, August 2012 - May 2013
- Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, Visiting Assistant Professor, Spears School of Business, August 2011 - July 2012
- Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, Graduate ResearchAssistant, August 2008 - May 2011
- Bank of Oklahoma Financial, Tulsa OK, Call Center Management, 2005 - 2008
- MicahTek, Inc., Broken Arrow OK, Call Center Management, 2003 - 2005
- University of Tulsa, Athletic Marketing Management, 2002 - 2003
- MicahTek, Inc., Broken Arrow OK, Call Center Management, 1998 - 2000