MICHAEL D. S. MORRIS
Department of Economics
Assistant Professor of Practice
TULSA, OK 74106-0700
- Ph D, University of Pennsylvania, Economics, 2003
- BA, Southwestern University, Economics, Accounting, 1995
- Dung T Mai, Tieming Liu, Michael Morris, and Shuzhen Sun. (2017). "Quality Coordination with Extended Warranty for Store-brand Products". European Journal of Operational Research. (256), 2, 524-532.
- A.M. Terranova, A. S. Morris, S. Myers, M. Kithakya, and Michael Morris. (2015). "Preschool Children's Adjustment Following a Hurricane: Risk and Resilience in the Face of Adversity". Early Education and Development. (26), 4, 534-548.
- J C Fairbanks, P R Goeble, Michael Morris, and William Dare. (2013). "A Monte Carlo Exploration of the Vertical Property Tax Inequity Models: Searching for a 'Best' Model". Journal of Real Estate Literature. (21), 1, 3-24.
- Amanda S Morris, A John, A L Halliburton, Michael Morris, L R Robinson, S S Myers, K Aucoin, A W Keyes, and A Terranova. (2013). "Effortful Control, Behavior Problems and Peer Relations: What Predicts Academic Adjustment in Kindergarteners from Low-Income Families". Early Education and Development. (24), 6, 813-828.
- Michael Morris. (2012). "Using Panel Data to Examine Racial and Gender Differences in Debt Burdens". Advances in Econometrics. (29), 305-325.
- A.S. Morris, Michael Morris, J.S. Silk, L. Steinberg, K.L. Aucoin, and A.W. Keyes. (2011). "The Influence of Mother-Child Emotion Regulation Strategies on Children's Expression of Anger and Sadness". Developmental Psychology. (47), 1, 213-225.
- Michael Morris. (2010). "Education Savings Accounts, Parent Contributions and Education Attainment". Advances in Econometrics. (26), 165-198.
- K. Roberts and Michael Morris. (2003). "Fortune, Risk, and Remittances: An Application of Option Theory to Participation in Village-Based Migration Networks". International Migration Review. (37), 4, 1252-1281.
- Michael Morris and A. Vekker. (2001). "An Alternative Look at Temporary Workers, Their Choices, and Growth in Temporary Employment". Journal of Labor Research. (22), 2, 373-390.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor of Practice, August 2014
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, August 2007 - 2014
- Oklahoma State University, Visiting Assistant Professor, August 15 2006 - June 30 2007
- University of New Orleans, Assistant Professor, August 15 2001 - May 31 2006