HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
STILLWATER, OK 74075
- Ph D, North Carolina State University, Molecular Biology and Plant Physiology, 1999
- BS, Northeastern State University; Tahlequah, OK, Biology, 1993
- P de Figueiredo, B Terra, J K Anand, T Hikita, M Sadilek, Dave Monks, A Lenskiy, S Hakomori, and E W Nester. (2007). "A catalytic carbohydrate contributes to bacterial antibiotic resistance". Extremophiles. (11), 1, 133-43.
- R L Roberts, M Metz, Dave Monks, M L Mullaney, T Hall, and E W Nester. (2003). "Purine synthesis and increased Agrobacterium tumefaciens transformation of yeast and plants". Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. (100), 11, 6634-9.
- Dave Monks, K Aghoram, P D Courtney, D B DeWald, and R E Dewey. (2001). "Hyperosmotic stress induces the rapid phosphorylation of a soybean phosphatidylinositol transfer protein homolog through activation of the protein kinases SPK1 and SPK2". Plant Cell. (13), 5, 1205-1219.
- D W Wood, J C Setubal, R Kaul, Dave Monks, and J P Kitajima. (2001). "The genome of the natural genetic engineer Agrobacterium tumefaciens C58". Science. (294), 5550, 2317-2323.
- M A Kearns, Dave Monks, M Fang, M p Rivas, P D Courtney, J Chen, G D Prestwich, A B Theibert, R E Dewey, and V A Bankaitis. (1998). "Novel developmentally regulated phosphoinositide biding proteins from soybean whose expression bypasses the requirement for an essential phosphatidylinositol transfer protein in yeast". EMBO Journal. (17), 14, 4004-40017.
- Dave Monks. (1997). "Phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis in soybeans: the cloning and characterization of genes encoding enzymes of the nucleotide pathway Courtney, P.D., Chen, J., Prestwich, G.D., Theibert, A.B., Dewey, R.E and Bankaitis, V.A. (1998). Novel developmentally ". Kluwer Academic Publishers: In J.P. Williams, M.U. Khan, N.W. Lem, eds., Phsiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Plant Lipids. 98-100.
- Dave Monks, J H Goode, and R E Dewey. (1996). "Characterization of soybean choline kinase cDNAs and their expression in yeast and E.coli". Plant Physiology . (110), 1197-1205.
- G W Sundin, Dave Monks, and C L Bender. (1995). "Distribution of the streptomycin-resistance transposon Tn5393 among phylloplane and soil bacteria from managed agricultural habitats". Canadian Journal of Microbiology. (41), 752-799.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Iron Monk Brewing Company, Co-Founder, 2012
- Northern Oklahoma College; Stillwater, OK, Science Professor, 2006 - 2015
- HTM 3101 (1 Semester)
|Fall 2020||HTM 3101||70062||Malted Beverage|