School of Entrepreneurship
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, Mississippi State University , Business Administration, 2022
- MBA, Mississippi State University, Business Administration, 2018
- BA, Bard College, Languages and Literature, 2012
- Chelsea Sherlock, Erik Markin, Rebecca G Swab, and Victoria Antin Yates. "A Systematic Examination of the Family Business Contributions: Is this Domain a Legimate Field of Research?". Journal of Management History (Forthcoming).
- Victoria Antin Yates, James J Vardaman, and James J Chrisman. (2022). "Social network research in the family business literature: a review and integration". Small Business Economics. 1-23.
- Christopher Penney, James M Vardaman, Laura Marler, and Victoria Antin Yates. (2019). "An image theory of strategic decision-making in family businesses". Journal of Family Business Management. 2043-6238.
- A New Era of Family Business Research: a Systematic Review of the Topics and Top Contributors
Annual Meeting of the Western Academy of Management
Western Academy of Management
Waikoloa, HI - March 2022
- Getting Ahead over Getting Along: Social Perspectives on a Narcissistic Entrepreneurial
Southern Management Association Annual Meeting
Southern Management Association
St. Petersburg, FL (Virtual) - October 2020
- Family Religiosity and Socioemotional Wealth Stock Accumulation in the Family Firm
Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
Academy of Management
Boston, MA - August 2019
- EEE 2023 (2 Semesters)
|Fall 2022||EEE 2023||64690||Introduction to Entrepreneurship|
|Fall 2022||EEE 2023||70461||Introduction to Entrepreneurship|