- Spears Home
- About Us
Center Research Assets
The CHSI has Unique Assets to Transform Health.
- CHSI collaborates with a network of rural health providers and administrators. Many are practicing D.O.s who are OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine Adjunct Faculty.
- CHSI leverages expertise within OSU undergraduate and graduate academic departments in health care, business, data analytics.
- CHSI works closely with rural health initiatives both within OSU and across the state. The home of the State Office of Rural Health and the Center for Rural Health and Rural Service Programs is Oklahoma State University.
- Through CHSI’s relationship with Neal Patterson who initiated the Patterson Foundation Chair Fund which established CHSI and who actively serves on the CHSI Board, CHSI is granted use to the de-identified Cerner Health Facts Database.
- CHSI operates the OSU Health Access Network which provides case management, care coordination, improved access to specialty care, quality improvement initiatives, and data analysis to enhance the care of SoonerCare Choice providers.
- CHSI partners with corporations, other academic institutions, state agencies, and individuals who bring their own databases for analysis. If you are interested in partnering with CHSI, please contact us.
- CHSI will operate an innovation lab to develop and test health clinic innovation. OSU Center for Health Sciences’ A.R. and Marylouise Tandy Medical Academic Building will house the CHSI innovation lab.