Oklahoma Municipal Clerks & Treasurers Institute Certification Program
Institute certification program
The Oklahoma Municipal Clerks & Treasurers Institute certification program is coordinated by Oklahoma State University at the Center for the Future of Work.
A one-time fee of $20 is required to participate in the Institute program and participants must be either a clerk or treasurer. If you serve as both the clerk and treasurer for your municipality a one-time fee of $40 is required to participate in the Institute program. The fee must be received in order for your registration to be officially completed. Any hours attended prior to official enrollment in the certification program will not be included on your transcript.
- How do I keep track of my credit?You can track your credit with a transcript produced by OSU and sent out semi-annually in the spring and fall. It is important to note that in order for OSU to track your credit and for you to receive your transcript, you MUST be registered for the certification program which has a one-time $20 fee ($40 if requesting for both Clerk and Treasurer) and is separate from annual dues. Once Institute hours are completed, you can register for the Academy for an additional $20 ($40 if requesting for both Clerk and Treasurer).
- How do I request a copy of my transcript?
- How many hours are needed to graduate (Institute and Academy)?
Institute Clerks: Categories Before 2006 After 2007 Public Administration 50 60 Social/Interpersonal 30 40 Electives 20 20 Institute Treasurers: 100
- Academy Clerks: 120 Hours Total
- Academy Treasurers: 45 Hours Total
- What if I have questions/concerns about my transcript?