Retreat and Conference Planning
Making the most
of your meeting
Why choose CEPD?
We offer a one-stop solution to total event management through a single contact with
one contract and one invoice. From registration and confirmation letters to refreshments
and assistance with guest speakers, our staff will be there to make your event run
We specialize in
Retreat or conference planning
Speaker recommendation and facilitation
Budget design and management
Logistics planning/site selection
On-site execution management
Golf tournaments and special events
You will be assigned a professional coordinator who will take care of the logistical arrangements for your event including:
- Coordinating venue and social function requirements.
- Arranging audiovisual, telecommunication services, computers and equipment.
- Scheduling speakers.
- Booking event venues and providing logistics on food and beverage options and menus.
- Coordinating the group accommodation block.
- Preparing an itinerary of final arrangements.
- Available on-site to anticipate any potential problems and provide solutions.
We offer complete event registration services, including:
- Establishing a conference coordinator
- Creating a customized database
- Processing registrations
- Depositing participant registration fees into your conference account
- Preparing conference packets and name badges
- Creating a conference webpage
Why choose OSU?
Oklahoma State University is an excellent choice for associations, groups or businesses
seeking an affordable yet exceptional meeting venue in an academic setting. Accommodations
and facilities on campus are designed with flexibility and atmosphere in mind and
are open to the public. While in Stillwater, visitors are encouraged to explore OSU’s
beautiful formal gardens, run the trail at Boomer Lake or experience The Strip on
nearby Washington Street.
Activities in Stillwater
- Golf at one of four courses
- OSU athletic events
- Numerous cultural activities including concerts and theatre
- Team challenges, such as the Challenge of Excellence Ropes Course
- Executive physicals at the Seretean Wellness Center
- Work-out facilities at OSU’s Colvin Center or the Seretean Wellness Center
Professional Development Topics
- Cost Management/Accounting
- Emotional Intelligence Analysis
- Financial Management Reporting
- Leadership Development
- Managing Stress
- Marketing/Sales Management
- Network Security
- Strategic Planning
- Customized curriculum options are also available