- Spears Home
- About CEPD
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Speaker Series
- Selection Tool
Cyber Security Conference
April 9, 2019
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pre-conference – 8-9 a.m. / Conference – 9:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
With the increasing risk and sophistication of cyber attacks, there is a continuous need to adapt your business strategy to protect sensitive business and personal information. The third annual Cyber Security Conference brings local and national experts to Oklahoma to speak on “Security is not Possible: The Human Element”. The conference is sponsored by the Management Science and Information Systems Department, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University.
Pre-conference: Cyber Security Table Topic Discussions and Networking Breakfast
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
This pre-conference session will include roundtable conversations on cyber security topics. Discussions are meant to be open and candid exchanges where participants can ask questions and share experiences. Facilitators will guide discussions by presenting targeted issues and topics related to cyber security issues. During the session participants are invited to all table topics of interest. A breakfast buffet will also be available, and participants are encouraged to network with other pre-conference attendees and facilitators.
Check back for Agenda updates!
Check back for Speaker updates!
Who Should Attend
- The conference is designed for senior-level leaders, human resource and information technology management and professionals, operational technology specialists, systems and data administrators, and other business leaders involved in the decision-making process for cyber security strategy, implementation, and management.
- The conference will be beneficial to those in a range of industries including: legal practices, accounting firms, insurance brokers, personal information suppliers, wholesalers, public sector suppliers, schools, and colleges, and those involved in decision making on or delivery of cyber security in central government, local government, police and fire services, health services, and education.
Benefits to the participant
Learn from cyber security experts and take advantage of the question and answer and networking opportunities to develop new ideas and obtain information you need to address cyber security in your organization including how to:
- Understand the human element risks your organization faces
- Explore the nature and motivation behind internal and external people who pose a risk to your organizations’ security
- Develop a cyber security strategy for your organization
- Program format
8am – 9am Pre-conference
9am – 4pm Conference
- CPE credits/CEU credits available
- Location – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Conference, Pre-Conference registration with table topics and networking breakfast (Conference registration required to attend Pre-Conference), and Executive Management Briefing, featuring Frank Abagnale, Renowned Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention Expert, Best-Selling Author, and Subject of Catch Me If You Can - $325 per person
Cyber Security Conference only - $250 per person
- Multiple registration discount for 3 or more people
Conference, Pre-Conference registration with table topics and networking breakfast (Conference registration required to attend Pre-Conference), and Executive Management Briefing, featuring Frank Abagnale, Renowned Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention Expert, Best-Selling Author, and Subject of Catch Me If You Can - $300 per person
Cyber Security Conference only - $225 per person
- Conference Materials – Registration fee includes materials in electronic format, refreshments, and lunch. If you would prefer a hard copy of conference materials in a binder, please check the information below for an additional fee of $15 per binder.
- Multiple registration discount for 3 or more people
- Sponsorship Information
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Become a Sponsor.
- Cancellation Policy
If a participant would like to cancel her/his registration less than 10 days prior to the conference, you are welcome to send a substitute. All guarantees have been submitted to the hotel, so refunds are not attainable. A refund is available given notification no later than 11 days prior to the conference. If you are transferring your registration to a colleague, please contact the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208 or email@example.com.
- For additional information or to sponsor
Center for Executive and Professional Development
Oklahoma State University, 294 Business Building
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011 USA
Earn 6.6 hours of CPE Specialized Knowledge - Technical.
This conference is for all levels in the IT/MSIS field.
Handouts for the presentations will be provided prior to the conference. No advance preparation is required and there are no prerequisites required to attend this conference.
If you should have any concerns, please contact the Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208.
Experts share their knowledge with participants through live presentation and question and answer sessions.
The Center for Executive and Professional Development, Oklahoma State University, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Gold Sponsor – $4,500
Includes 8 registrations to the Cyber Security Pre-Conference, Conference, and Executive Management Briefing featuring Frank Abagnale, Renowned Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention Expert, Best-Selling Author and Subject of Catch Me If You Can, two invitations to a sponsor and speaker dinner on April 8 in Oklahoma City, an exhibit booth at the conference, and prominent recognition in conference promotion and materials. (Deductible- $1,560; Non-deductible- $2,940)
Silver Sponsor – $2,750
Includes 4 registrations to the Cyber Security Pre-conference, Conference, and Executive Management Briefing, featuring Frank Abagnale, Renowned Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention Expert, Best-Selling Author and Subject of Catch Me If You Can, an exhibit booth at the conference, and prominent recognition in conference promotion and materials. (Deductible- $1,150; Non-deductible- $1,600)
*The IRS requires us to inform you the extent to which your gift for this event is tax deductible. The fair market value of benefits you will receive is listed within each level; therefore the amount of your gift greater than the benefit amount listed may be considered tax deductible.