- Spears Home
- About CEPD
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Speaker Series
- Advisory Boards
Frequently Asked Questions
[+] Expand All
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course – look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart – click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon – log on to the system. Note: if you’re already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options – select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses – if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout – once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment – edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed – when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with CEPD. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
Use your temporary password, which would be your first initial, last initial, and zip code (ex: lk74078).
Accepted payments are:
- Check mailed to:
OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development (CEPD)
294 Business Building
Stillwater, OK 74078.
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) accepted over the phone by calling (405) 744-5208. We will need the card number, expiration date, CVV code (3 digit code on back), numerical portion of address, and billing zip code.
- Cash (receipt given at time cash is received)
Some programs do offer a discount for multiple registrations. Please refer to that program’s webpage or call 405-744-5208 to see if your program qualifies.
Payments are due before the program is offered.
If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your enrollment to either a different program or to a different individual. There may be exceptions to this policy if assessments are involved.
If you can’t attend all of the sessions in a certificate program, please contact the program coordinator to see if there are alternate sessions you can attend so that you can still receive your certificate.
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses – view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses – view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned
Most programs are business professional or business casual. If you are uncertain, please refer to that program’s webpage or call 405-744-5208.
Particular to each program. Please check with our office if not listed on the webpage.
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
Oklahoma Municipal Clerks and Treasurers Institute and Academy
You can track your credit with a transcript produced by OSU and sent out semi-annually in the spring and fall. It is important to note that in order for OSU to track your credit and for you to receive your transcript, you MUST be registered for the certification program which has a one-time $20 fee ($40 if requesting for both Clerk and Treasurer) and is separate from annual dues. Once Institute hours are completed, you can register for the Academy for an additional $20 ($40 if requesting for both Clerk and Treasurer).
From the main CEPD page click on open enrollment programs, then Oklahoma Municipal Clerks and Treasurers Institute or Academy, and then Request a Transcript or follow the link below:
Institute Clerks:CategoriesBefore 2006After 2007Public Administration5060Social/Interpersonal3040Electives2020
Institute Treasurers:CategoriesBefore 2006After 2007Public Administration5070Electives5030
- Academy Clerks: 120 Hours Total
- Academy Treasurers: 45 Hours Total
- Please note that each category has specific credit requirements for certain topics.
If you have concerns about you transcript you can email the question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-744-5209.
ISyTE: Information Systems Technology Exploration for High School Students
[+] Expand All
Participants will be notified several weeks after the due date via email or phone, so please make sure your email and phone number is correct.
Please send applications to: CEPD, 215 Business Building, Stillwater, OK 74078.
An ISyTE committee reviews all applications and selects our participants.
If you are not accepted this year, you are more than welcome to apply again the following year. Please note the program is targeted toward Freshman-Juniors in high school.
Yes, this program is free to our participants. We encourage our participants to bring some spending money to buy souvenirs, if they choose to do so.
There may be as many as 28 applicants accepted depending on the year.
Those who will be seniors in high schools are more than welcome to apply.
Executive Development Program for State Officials
You may purchase a binder that contains a hard copy of the materials for an additional $50 or you can access the materials electronically at no additional cost.
A link will be sent to participants that allow you to access the materials in dropbox.
No, there is no limit—this is a fundraiser for a scholarship.
If you register during the early bird stage, a team of 4 plays at a discounted rate of $300 per person. After early bird the price is $375 per person.
Business Speaker Series
(Executive Management Briefings/Tulsa Business Forums)
You will receive your ticket(s) in the mail a few weeks prior to the event.
If there are any late enrollments, your ticket(s) will be held at the registration table.
OMCCA: Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association
[+] Expand All
You can track your credit with a transcript produced by OSU and sent out semi-annually in the spring and fall. It is important to note that in order for OSU to track your credit and for you to receive your transcript, you MUST be registered for the certification program which has a one-time $20 fee and is separate from OMCCA annual dues. Once certification is completed, you can register for the Mastery program for an additional $20.
From the main CEPD page click on open enrollment programs, then Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association Certification Program, and then Request a Certification Program Transcript or follow the link below:
If you have concerns about you transcript you can email them to email@example.com or call 405-744-5209.
Certification requires 36 in the following categories.
Please note that each category has specific credit requirements for certain topics. For more information, a chart is provided at omcca.net
If you have taken a course not offered by the OMCCA or OSU and wish to receive credit for it, you must fill out a “Request for Approval of Outside Credit” form and submit the form along with attendance documentation to the OMCCA board for approval. Once it is approved and forwarded to OSU, the credit will be added to your transcript.
Executive Education Partnership Program
[+] Expand All
$4,750.00 (this includes tuition, food and all program materials)
The program will be most beneficial for executive and upper-level managers who have at least 5 years of management and supervisory experience and who are assuming greater responsibilities.
- It will broaden your perspective of your role as a manager
- Build an understanding of the changing structure of your organization to make it more competitive
- Increase your understanding of the special functions and responsibilities of business in society
- Improve your analytical and decision-making skills at a strategic level
- Increase your ability to work effectively through team building
- An educational experience designed to improve the way you think and make decisions
- An opportunity for you to exchange ideas and learn new skills in an interactive setting
- A pooling of resources from OSU and OU to deliver a top-quality program and an advisory board to ensure relevance and quality
It starts on a Monday and ends on a Friday. It is a very intense rewarding schedule starting at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and on Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.