Frequently Asked Questions
The Center for Executive and Professional Development has gathered its most frequently asked questions for your convenvience. If you still have questions please reach out to the CEPD office.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course online:
- On the course webpage, click the register button to start the registration process.
- Log on to the registration system. If you don’t have an account it will ask you to create an account.
- Follow the questions/prompts to add in the required information.
- If you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat step 3. Otherwise, continue to step 5.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button to pay and confirm your registration.
- After paying, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address.
You can also contact us at 405-744-5208 and register over the phone.
- How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses, you must have an account with CEPD. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account.
- I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
Use a temporary password to login. Your temporary password is your first initial, last initial, and zip code (ex: lk74078). After logging in you can reset your password.
If you have issues, call us at 405-744-5208.
- What are my payment options?
Payment must be received before you are able to receive access to the program. If you work for a state organization and can’t prepay contact us at 405-744-5208. Accepted payments are:
- Check mailed to:
OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development (CEPD)
294 Business Building
Stillwater, OK 74078.
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) accepted over the phone by calling 405-744-5208. We will need the card number, expiration date, CVV code (3 digit code on back), numerical portion of address, and billing zip code.
- Check mailed to:
- Is there a discount for multiple registrations?
- Am I able to transfer my enrollment?
If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your enrollment to either a different program or to a different individual. There may be exceptions to this policy if assessments/materials have already been purchased for the registered individual.
- What if I can’t attend one of the sessions in a certificate program?
If you can’t attend all of the sessions in a certificate program, please contact the program coordinator to see if there are alternate sessions you can attend to still receive your certificate.
- Is there a dress code?
- What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy is unique to each program. Please check the program webpage for that program’s cancellation policy or call 405-744-5208.
- How do I cancel a registration?
To cancel a registration, you must contact us by either phone 405-744-5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If canceling by email please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. program name, dates, etc.) and a phone number we can contact you at if needed.