- Spears Home
- About CEPD
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Speaker Series
- Advisory Boards
Custom Program Inquiry
Are you interested in a custom program for your organization or association? So that
we may better understand your educational needs and support your goals, please complete
the contact information, respond to questions, and click “submit” at the bottom of
the page. Upon receiving your information, an OSU Executive Education representative
will contact you. You should receive a response within a work day (Monday-Friday)
to let you know that we are working on the program for you.
If you prefer to talk in person, just call us at 405-744-5208.
The Customization Process
- We begin with an exploratory meeting, phone call or online form submission to determine business goals, learning objectives, and desired outcomes.
- A preliminary proposal is prepared for review. When an agreement is reached, we work closely with the client to finalize goals and objectives.
- Based on client needs and content areas, the appropriate faculty will be selected. Partnering closely with the client, a preliminary curriculum is developed.
- Curriculum refinements are made and delivery methodologies are finalized.
- The custom program is delivered by the faculty or instructors.
- The Center provides the results of an evaluation to measure the results and impact of the program.