- Spears Home
- About CEPD
- Open Enrollment Programs
- Program Info
- Speaker Series
- Sponsorship Information
Gold Sponsorship – $2,500
- Receive 4 registrations to attend the conference on November 16, 2017.
- Receive electronic materials for the conference.
- Prominent display of company’s name and logo on signage, conference materials, and website.
- Company’s name mentioned from the podium during opening session.
- Each sponsoring company will receive recognition as a Gold Sponsor on the Oil and Gas Accounting Conference webpage of the Center for Executive and Professional Development (cepd.okstate.edu). The company name will link to the sponsoring organization’s home page.
- Sponsoring company will have an option to set up an exhibit booth at the Conference to display company products or services (a value of $300).
- Network with other sponsors and event attendees.
- Invite potential clients and business associates to the event.
- Please make checks payable to the OSU Foundation.
- Additional note on Gold Sponsorship:
The IRS requires us to inform you the extent to which your gift for this event is tax deductible. The fair market value of registration and meals is valued from $185 to $205 and the fair market value of the booth is $300. The remainder of the sponsorship fee may be considered as “in excess” of the fair market value of direct benefit provided to you or your company. Consult a tax professional for guidance on how this applies to you or your company.
Exhibit Booth Space – $300
- Exhibitors receive a six-foot table in the hallway, outside the conference room.
- Exhibitors may place materials at each registrant’s place.
- Refreshments will be provided for two people per exhibit booth.
For confirmation of sponsorship, please contact:
Ms. Krysta Gilbert
Center for Executive and Professional Development
215 Business Building
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078