- Spears Home
- Global Diversity Resources
Summer in Thailand
Nicknamed the Land of Smiles, Thailand is said to be the home to some of the friendliest people in the world! Thailand is a country proud in heritage that offers natural beauty through the beaches, rainforests and wildlife, exotic cuisines and endless opportunities for adventure! Start your summer off by studying and exploring the capital city of Bangkok. Visit Temples, markets, shrines and Palaces while learning about one of the most dynamic economies in Southeast Asia.
International Leadership Experience: Doing Business in Thailand
BADM 4050, 5200
Business Colloquium: Doing Business in Thailand
BADM 4093 (I), 5093
Study Abroad: Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
May 23 – June 2, 2020
Federico Aime, Department of Management
$2,375 + AIRFARE (estimated at $1,800)
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers - If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport- must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,800
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$250||To be charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|March 8||$1,148.20||Program Fee|
|May 9||$976.80||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before enrolling in any of our study abroad and travel courses.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
March 8, 2020 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building