- Spears Home
- International Students
Summer in London, England
This program combines 6 hours of credit coursework with sightseeing, company visits, and tours. The program is held at the respected REGENTS UNIVERSITY, located within Regents Park in NORTH CENTRAL LONDON. Facilities on campus at Regents include dorm style sleeping rooms, food services, classrooms, computer lab, library, laundry and lounge area. Coursework is supplemented by visits such as ISN, CAMBRIDGE, OXFORD, BMW/MINI COOPER FACTORY, AND MORE! Weekends in London are considered “free weekends” where students will have the opportunity to travel on their own or do additional sight-seeing. Other sightseeing opportunities in London are: BUCKINGHAM PALACE, the NATIONAL GALLERY, the LONDON EYE and the TOWER OF LONDON.
International Accounting Abroad
Special Topics and Individual Work in Accounting: Evolution of World Accounting Standards
BADM 4050 or 5200
Business Colloquium: Emerging Economic Issues and Business Scandals in the United Kingdom
BADM 4093(I) or 5093
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
International Leadership Experience: Emerging Economic Issues and Business Scandals in the United Kingdom
Problems in Marketing: Doing Business in London
Seminar in Marketing
June 7-28, 2019
Goutam Chakraborty, School of Marketing and International Business
Sandeep Nabar, School of Accounting
$4,000 + Airfare
- Tuition - 6 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers - If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- Regents Meal Card Provided
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport - must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,600
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of London, England (LHR)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$200||To be charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|March 8, 2019||$1,543.40||Program Fee|
|May 9, 2019||$2,256.60||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $200 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or email@example.com) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Drop by our office at 101 Business Building.
March 8, 2019 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building