- Spears Home
- Global Diversity Resources
Winter in India
Travel to India this winter! On this trip, you will discover ancient magic in one of the world’s oldest civilizations. Explore DEHLI, where colorful bazaars and ancient mosques reside around the corner from contemporary architectural marvels. Wrap your hands around magnificent silk as you shop at the JANPATH SHOPPING CENTER. Take in the stars at the JANTAR MANTAR OBSERVATORY, constructed in the 18th century. Marvel at the grandeur of the TAJ MAHAL in the morning light as you visit at dawn. You will also have the opportunity to meet with LOCAL BUSINESSES and ENTREPRENEURS during your time in India!
EEE 4090, 5090
Social Entrepreneurship in India
BADM 4050, 5200
Business Colloquium:Doing Business in India
BADM 4093 (I), 5093
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
January 1-11, 2020
$2,250 + AIRFARE
- Tuition-3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging-Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers-If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport- must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,800
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty's and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly into and out of Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs.
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$250||Deposit charged upon application acceptance|
|October 15, 2019||$1,023.20||Program Fee|
|January 15, 2020||$976.80||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
October 15, 2019 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building