- Spears Home
- Global Diversity Resources
Spring Break in Dublin
How does St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland sound? The program covers a day trip to CLIFFS OF MOHER, rugged cliffs overseeing the Atlantic, company visits such as GUINNESS BREWERY and JAMESON DISTILLERY and tours of CROKE PARK, the home of Gaelic games and TRINITY COLLEGE where you will see the BOOK OF KELLS! Included in the program fee is tuition for 3 credit hours, lodging, transportation (excluding airfare-estimated at $1,300), breakfast each morning, potential pre and post trip meals, several group meals as well as sightseeing tours to both businesses and other cultural attractions.
BADM 4050 or 5200
Business Colloquium: Doing Business in Ireland
International Leadership Experience: Doing Business in Ireland
BADM 4093 (I) or 5093
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
March 14-22, 2020
Bryan Edwards, Department of Management
$2,350 + Airfare
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers - If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport - must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,300
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$200||Deposit charged upon application acceptance|
|December 15, 2019||$1,123.20||Program Fee|
|January 15, 2020||$976.80||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
December 15, 2019 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building