Spring in Austin
March 7-12, 2024
- Available courses
Special Topics in Entrepreneurship
- Transportation via bus will be provided to all students to and from Austin, TX
- Pick up location will be OSU Spears School of Business at 2 p.m. on March 7, 2024
- Return Dropoff location will be OSU Spears School of Business approximately 9:30 p.m. on March 12, 2023
- However, if you would prefer to fly, it is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $225
- Industry Immersion Domestic Program Coordinator could assist in organizing your air travel.
- If you choose to drive on your own, parking cost at the hotel will be your financially responsibility.
- Payment schedule
Description Due Date Amount Application Upon submission $50 First Installment Dec. 11. 2023 $1,375 Tuition Jan 16, 2024 $550 Second Installment Feb. 5, 2024 $1,375
- Included in payment
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Lodging (Shared with single beds)
- Group transportation to and from Austin, TX
- Select group meals
- Breakfast every day
- SXSW Interactive Badges to all required conferences, exhibits, keynote speaker and StartUp Track.
- Not included in payment
- Valid Driver License or Real ID
- Parking Cost
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- COVID-19 testing if required
- COVID-19 related information
The COVID Vaccination is highly encouraged when traveling with the Industry Immersion Programs and may be required depending on the regulations of the destination of the program.
All costs associated with COVID testing, quarantine requirements, or program cancellations due to lack of having the vaccine or testing positive for COVID will fall on the student. We highly encourage all students traveling with the
Industry Immersion Programs to purchase additional insurance that will cover these situations.
Please note that with ongoing COVID-related circumstances in multiple destinations, the Industry Immersion Programs reserves the right to amend the program itinerary and details as needed.
*A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE Application fee will be charged to your bursar once the application has been submitted.
* Installment and tuition fees will be charged to your bursar account as reflected on the payment schedule. If you withdraw from the program for any reason the installments WILL NOT BE REFUNDED once the listed dates have passed.
Installment charges cover lodging, group transportation to and from Austin, TX, breakfast every day, potential pre and post trip meals, select group meals, South By Southwest Interactive Badges to all required conferences, exhibits, keynote speakers and StartUp Track.
A separate tuition payment will be charged to your account which covers the three hours of credit earned through this course.
Any installment and tuition charge dates that have passed when applying and submitting your application (Application fee, 1st Installment, 2nd Installment and Tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*Travel to and from Austin, TX will be provided via charter bus and encouraged for all students to utilize. However, if a student chooses to fly or drive themselves, it will be the student’s financial responsibility to cover those costs. Airfare is estimated at $225. Hotel parking is estimated at $45 per night.
*NOTE: If the installment charge dates above have passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (Application fee, 1st Installment, 2nd Installment and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE. *If you withdraw through the Industry Immersion Programs (130 Business Building or email@example.com) after the installment charge date(s), listed above, these WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.