- Spears Home
- Global Diversity Resources
International Students of the Month
Every month the Spears School of Business in collaboration with the Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE) will select the Spears Business International Students of the Month.
Faculty, staff and students from OSU can nominate any student that the nominator thinks should be selected and has the following criteria:
- Full Time Business International Student
- Actively Involved in Extra-curricular activities at OSU
- Minimum GPA 2.5 (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate)
- Two on campus references (Faculty and/or Staff)
To nominate an international student of the month, please complete the following nomination form.