- Spears Home
- Global Diversity Resources
International Students of the Month Nomination
Every month the Spears School of Business in collaboration with the Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE) will select the Spears Business International Students of the Month.
Faculty, staff and students from OSU can nominate any student that the nominator thinks should be selected and has the following criteria:
- Full Time Business International Student
- Actively Involved in Extra-curricular activities at OSU
- Minimum GPA 2.5 (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate)
- Two on campus references (Faculty and/or Staff)
After the nomination, the student’s information will be evaluated by a selecting committee and the chosen students will be notified.
If you are interested in nominating a student, please fill out the next form: