- Spears Home
- Our Building
- A Look Back (Engage)
- Advancing Technology (Engage)
- (Almost) Finished (Engage)
- An Extra Sense of Pride (Engage)
- Getting down to business (Stillwater NewsPress)
- I Couldn't Be More Excited (Engage)
- New Building Impact: Jerimy Sherin (Engage)
- New Building Impact: Nathan Herrmann (Engage)
- New Building Impact: Don Mitchell (Engage)
- New Building Impact: Kim Driskel (Engage)
- New Building Impact: Julie Weathers (Engage)
- New chapter coming in story of OSU business school (The Oklahoman)
- The People's Building (Engage)
- Sights & Sounds
- Tracing Our Steps
- I Am Building
October 7, 2011
OSU makes official announcement of new Business Building to be built directly to the north of the current facility.
Demolition of Hanner Hall is the first step in the construction process.
September 5, 2014
Groundbreaking ceremony attracts nearly 500 people as alumni, students, faculty and staff anticipate a new facility to replace the current Business Building, which has been the school's home since 1966.
Construction begins with the demolition of a portion of the existing business building structure (called "the stacks") and is completed by the time fall semester classes begin.
April 13, 2016
At the Beam Signing Event, about 700 students, faculty, staff and other supporters sign a pair of steel beams that are used in the building.
April 20, 2016
Anticipation for the new Business Building accelerated when the final steel beam was locked into place, shifting the project forward.
September 22, 2017
A variety of items connecting the new building to its approaching opening were sealed inside a time capsule, left to be revealed in 50 years.
January 16, 2018
First classes in the new Business Building are held, beginning with nearly 50 students in a Managerial Accounting class at 7 a.m.
April 13, 2018
Donors, alums, students, faculty, staff and others gathered in the courtyard April 13, 2018, to officially dedicate the new building.