- Spears Home
- About Us
- Hiring Students?
- MS in Business Analytics (MSBAN)
- Contact Us
Program Details - Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining
The Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining curriculum requirement is a minimum of 12 credit hours. All these hours can be transferred to the MS in Business Analytics, if you decide to enroll in that degree at a later date but before you file for the diploma in graduate certificate in business data mining.
- MBAN 5733: Descriptive Business Analytics
- MBAN 5743: Predictive Business Analytics
- Prerequisite: MBAN 5733
Common Electives – minimum six credit hours
- MKTG 5243: Base SAS® Programming
- MKTG 5253: Advanced SAS® Programming
- Prerequisite: MKTG 5243 or must have passed SAS® Certified Base Programmer Credential
- MBAN 5510-5560: Short courses about current topics in analytics such as Web Analytics, GIS Applications in Marketing Analytics, Consulting in Analytics, Marketing Optimization, Using R for Analytics, Customer LTV Models in Analytics and so on.
- MKTG 5500: Current Topics in Marketing Analytics
- MBAN 5753: Advanced Business Analytics
- MBAN 5743
- MBAN 5763: Advanced Marketing Research Analytics
- MBAN 5753
- MSIS 5633: Business Intelligence, Tools and Techniques
- MSIS 5643: Advanced Data Base Management
Note: For those who joined OSU in 2014, MBAN 5733 may be replaced by MKTG 5983 and MBAN 5743 may be replaced by MKTG 5963