Program Details - Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining
The Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining curriculum requirement is a minimum of 12 credit hours. All these hours can be transferred to the MS in Business Analytics, if you decide to enroll in that degree at a later date but before you file for the diploma in graduate certificate in business data mining.
Core Courses - 6 credit hours
- BAN 5733 : Descriptive Business Analytics
- BAN 5743 : Predictive Business Analytics**
Electives - Minimum 6 credit hours
- MKTG 5243 : Base SAS® Programming
- MKTG 5253 : Advanced SAS® Programming
- BAN 5510-5560 : Short courses in Web Analytics, GIS Applications in Marketing Analytics, Marketing Optimization, Customer LTV Models in Analytics
- MKTG 5500 : Current Topics in Marketing Analytics
- MSIS 5633 : Business Intelligence, Tools and Techniques
- MSIS 5643 : Advanced Data Base Management
- BAN 5753 : Advanced Business Analytics**
- BAN 5763 : Advanced Marketing Research Analytics**
**BAN 5733 is prerequisite for BAN 5743.
**BAN 5743 is prerequisite for BAN 5753.
**BAN 5753 is prerequisite for BAN 5763.