- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
MBA Advisory Board
To help the MBA Program Leadership Team advance the goal of the Spears School of Business to improve the national rankings of the MBA program by becoming the trusted advisors and serving as the source of exceptional, real-world business knowledge, experience and ideas for the MBA Program.
The Board interacts with and advises the OSU MBA Program Leadership team and the Dean of the School of Business. We strive to give the team objective and independent perspective on important issues that impact the MBA Program and its students. The members, all being OSU MBA Program graduates bring an informed view of what works with employers, how the program translates into successful careers and what trends in the business world are important and should influence the direction of the MBA Program. We advise WGSM on curriculum, alumni relationships, current business needs from near term graduates and strategic planning and direction of the MBA Program.
The MBAAB also serves the MBA Program Leadership Team Through:
- Identifying and securing appropriate points of contact into the organizations the MBAA Board members represent.
- Where appropriate, participate in educational experiences of the students, including mentorships, speaking to students and classes, help with hosting corporate visits
- Help with internships and industry experiences for the students
- Providing expert counsel and advice to assist in continuing the development of the MBA Program
- Assist the Leadership Team in securing additional resources to support the MBA Program in pursuit of its missions
- Guidance regarding the MBA Program’s creation of workplace ready student graduates