- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
The Economics doctoral program prepares individuals for academic careers, research, and administrative positions in business and government. We currently offer fields in Regional and Urban Economics, International Economics, and Development Economics.
For further information about the program or how to apply, please contact Dr. Mary Gade.
Recent graduates of the Ph.D. program have accepted tenure track (or equivalent) academic positions at:
- University of Alaska-Anchorage
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Northeastern State University
- Pittsburg State University
- Lindenwood University
- Renmin University of China
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (China)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (China)
- Sakarya University (Turkey)
In addition, recent graduates have obtained positions with:
- Boise State University
- Oklahoma City University
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Oklahoma State University, Center for Applied Economic Research
- East China Normal University, School of Urban and Regional Science
- Government of Canada, Human Resources, and Skills Development Canada
Former students also hold leadership positions with:
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – Denver (Vice-President and Economist)
- Fresno State University (Department Chair)
- Michigan State University, Center for Economic Analysis (Director)
- Pittsburg State University (Dean)
- Sam Houston State University (Dean)
- Korea Energy Economics Institute (Director and Research Fellow)
Click here to see the academic program.
Click here to see the faculty.
Click here to see how to apply for this program.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Click here to see the tuition and financial aid rates.