- Spears Home
- About Us
- Events & Programs
- Student-led Initiatives
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
Pitch and Poster Competition
All businesses start with a cool idea. Before committing to writing a business plan, a pitch and poster competition is the perfect way to get feedback on your new business idea or product.
The Riata Center hosted several FAQs sessions to help answer any questions about the competition, as well as provide feedback and guidance to help prepare for your pitch and poster.
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors
1st Place $1,000 (ISNetworld)
2nd Place $600 (Interworks)
3rd Place $400 (RCB Bank)
The Juvo Group
Dearingers Printing & Trophy
2015 Pitch and Poster Competition Winners
- 1st Place (ISN) $1000 – Pretty Please –
A studio space in Stillwater, OK where brides and other clients can come to get ready before a big event.
- 2nd Place (Interworks) $600 – Moldable Wood –
Ravikrishna Kumar, Gabriel Bahr and Sourabh Biswass
Viktorie Ambrozova, Interior Design
- 3rd Place (RCB) $400 – Room Ping –
Jake Duke and Christian Coffield
A passive, low energy home monitoring device equipped with a motion, noise, light, and temperature sensor.
- Best Technology (The Juvo Group) – iHealth Solutions –
Dhruva Jumar, Preeti Lekha
- Best Family and Lifestyle Business (Dearinger ) – Quartz Creative –
- Best Social Venture (E-Club) – Modern Blox –
Swapneel Deshpande, Raghav Nargotra
- People’s Choice Award (Kicker) – Dry Roof –
Javier Carrera Gomez
Who Should I Contact if I Have Questions?
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-744-7552.
Riata Center for Entrepreneurship
101 Business Building
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078